Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Yogi Friend

     My friend, Blythe, is what you would call a "yogi". She teaches Vinyasa, or Flow Yoga. This type of yoga focuses on the synchronization of breathing and movement. This synchronization is often called "flow" because it is very smooth and dance-like. Also, she works for a company that sells yoga clothing. I admire her because she has taken her hobby and turned it into her career, something I hope to one day accomplish. I have been helping her to establish and market her yoga business. I designed this logo. We intend to print it on business cards, flyers, posters, t-shirts, and potentially other forms of advertising.
     Yesterday, Blythe and I headed to Roxborough State Park early in the morning. The weather was unseasonably warm and sunny. It was wonderful.We couldn't resist sitting in a field for awhile just to bask in the sun. Other than basking, we did a little hiking, and I took several pictures of her doing many of her favorite asanas, or poses. She is submitting her favorite into a Yoga-Photo Contest. Also, we will be using some of the photos for marketing purposes, as well.



1 comment:

What do you think?