Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Time




     I love this time of year, when everything feels rejuvenated. I welcome the flowers and the budding leaves on the trees, along with a new chapter in my life. I'm really beginning to feel older and more mature. It is becoming glaringly obvious to me that I need change.
     I'm more than ready to depart from this extended stay as a co-ed. Over the last couple years, it has become glaringly obvious to me that I need new companions. Often in Fort Collins, I find myself surrounded by those who have no positive influence or impact on my life. Adults, who still act as though they are fresh out of high school. I'm eager to find new peers. Friends who will support me and encourage me to be healthy, happy, and successful. Also, I'm eager to put myself out there in the professional world and make my mark. However, with maturity I have learned nothing good comes quick or easy.
     I will be moving to Denver soon and hopefully beginning coursework at the Art Institute of Colorado. Change of location has been a long-time coming for me, and now I feel I can embrace it with open arms. I am more than excited for a beautiful Colorado Summer, a new city to explore, the blossoming of my refreshingly adult romance, and all other prospects for growth and change. I've got a lot of work ahead of me, and the more patient I am the better. Though I must admit, I'm anxious to see what awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?